A Continuation of Lost Thoughts

A collection of thoughts captured from my mind and vividly displayed on screen in poem form.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newburgh, Indiana, United States

I'm a 29 year-old wannabe writer, who enjoys a good dream. I'm also a big proponent of drinking liquid magic shell. My taste buds are partial to caramel, but any ol' flavor will do.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Untitled

A stillness hangs in melancholy,
Tire-tread silence as the ruthless street lights mock
Streaks of golden glitter perched in the sky.
One forbidden cry encapsulates the nocturnal child,
As a lone starlet turns his shine down to dim,
Breathing heavily in the unfound fumes with
The absence of something to pound a tightened fist into.
The moon gaze remains dream-drenched
As revered words endure life inside the bindings tonight,
The first and last edition of its kind -
Still roaming in a reverie that is far from getting through.
I don’t think he notices the woe-be-gone eulogy,
Or the song that remembers the missing chord to its melody,
And so it remains,
Unsung.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home