A Continuation of Lost Thoughts

A collection of thoughts captured from my mind and vividly displayed on screen in poem form.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newburgh, Indiana, United States

I'm a 29 year-old wannabe writer, who enjoys a good dream. I'm also a big proponent of drinking liquid magic shell. My taste buds are partial to caramel, but any ol' flavor will do.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Satellite Clutter

When there’s not enough
To fear, there’s you
Exposing a comic face
In a rerun on basic cable -
Its script long-since been ignored and
Set aside without revision
To assure its weekly time-slot.

Someone in the live audience
Hollers fire and hundreds
Scatter like ants from a molehill
That’s been lit with a branding iron.

Canned laughter kills the gunshot
Ringing simultaneously.
Cue the Tri-dent commercial.
A buxom, adolescent girl scrubs her
Teeth and flashes a bleach-ridden
Smile at the camera.

Say "cheese."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home