A Continuation of Lost Thoughts

A collection of thoughts captured from my mind and vividly displayed on screen in poem form.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Newburgh, Indiana, United States

I'm a 29 year-old wannabe writer, who enjoys a good dream. I'm also a big proponent of drinking liquid magic shell. My taste buds are partial to caramel, but any ol' flavor will do.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

As He Was Sitting on a Windy Evening

Grey dripped from the sky
Like clockwork
As bending blades of grass
Bowed to the breeze.
The elements of a misshapen mystery
Took root next to a mulberry tree.
A melancholic stillness
Of something yet to be
Snaked its way through
The gnarled monstrosity
Called fragile evening.
4:47 p.m. to be exact
As if time was of essence
To his invisible tears,
Or the sentiment
That nearly escaped
From his back jean pocket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home